Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's cold here!



























It's blue blazing cold here. I'm attaching photos of ice on the lake - the ducks are standing in the lake! Also, here are some photos of the view from my office window yesterday morning. Life sometimes comes full circle. From my office I can see the Wonder Bread Bakery where my Daddy worked most of his life and where we went to see him as kids. Across the street from the bakery is A S Martin & Sons body shop which was Philip's grandfather's business and is still there today. Wow! Also, from my office I can see the first law office I worked in (at the far right of the photo) and the next law office (at the far left of the photo) where I worked before going to work out in east Memphis where I stayed for 22 years before going back downtown. You never know what life will bring. It's good to have a design for living that really works, to be able to face life on life's terms, to remember that to live fully means to experience some of everything!

No comments: