Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Reading List

Well, here's my new reading list:
I'll probably finish the novel, The Reincarnationist, today and am ready to dive into the following:

Inside the Revolution by Joel Rosenberg
The 5000 Year Leap - as recommended by Glenn Beck (ideas that changed the world)
Liberal Facism by Jonah Goldberg
and
Liberty & Tyranny by Mark Levin

Sounds exciting, huh? I know, I'm a little weird, but it keeps my mind stimulated and I am a news/political junky, and more lately, more & more history. I've read much Russian history in the past, so now I'm exploring more of the world.
Someday I'll finish the new biography, Einstein, which I'm over half way through, and also the biography, Houdini (same thing); I just keep getting distracted with other stuff and have recently read a few novels (which is not as common for me as non-fiction) and have really enjoyed them.
So that's the news for this Thursday!
Have a great day.

No comments: