Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday


It's Good Friday and I'm at work but looks like most people aren't. I used to have this day off but no more. I could have taken a vacation day, but since losing half my vacation time in the job change, I decided I better hold onto some days for later in the year to cover all our adventures, conventions, etc. It's gray out and pretty quiet. I am looking forward to the weekend, a big get together tomorrow evening with a bonfire up in Fisherville and Easter Sunday. I'm hoping Mom is getting well and feeling up to an Easter Sunday visit!

Here's a photo of the boat Adam is now on and we hope he'll have a good experience, get settled in and be able to get back to enjoying his work after his recent change of vessels.
Love to all and Happy Easter!
Thanks to our Lord and our King

No comments: