Friday, April 17, 2009

Tax Day Tea Party & more











Philip & I joined some friends for the Memphis Tax Day Tea Party and the front page of the newspaper the next morning had this photo - I'm in the far left lower corner in the red jacket and our friends Joyce (green sweater, Paul Revere hat! & Steve (Greed sign) are right there with me. It was an interesting thing to do, we had a great turn out and I felt good for participating!
Also, Gen turned 6 mos old this week (the 15th) and here are her latest smiling photos!
It's beautiful here today and I can't wait to get home and enjoy the afternoon/evening. Our neighborhood yard sale is tomorrow morning and it's going to rain in the afternoon, so need to make the most of this beautiful weather while possible.
Love to all.

2 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

we went to a tea party too- i loved it!

genesis is absolutely gorgeous. and i think she looks so much like my mom!

Cristi said...

Theresa: You have been tagged! Check my blog.